TiE Members are entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs, professionals or students, interested in networking with mentors and industry veterans, in gaining knowledge about their field of interest, and in learning from the stories of successful entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Membership is open to individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. Our current members come from a diverse set of industries including IT, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Banking and Finance, Biotech, Legal services, Hospitality among others. TiE encourages innovation and localization at the Chapter level, so there may be several additional benefits offered at your local Chapter, but here are some of the basic benefits that most TiE Chapters offer:
- Access to TiE Events: featuring successful entrepreneurs, prominent speakers, seminars on skills development and group mentoring sessions.
- Entrepreneurship Conferences: Discounted access to some of the world’s largest Entrepreneurship Conferences worldwide, such as TiEcon, TiEcon East, TiE Entrepreneurship Summit, etc.
- Eminent Speakers: Opportunity to meet with eminent speakers successful entrepreneurs and business leaders at Speakers sessions
- Entrepreneurship Focus: Interact with those who are passionate about Entrepreneurship, and have a curiosity to learn about future trends
- · Charter Members: Network and cultivate relationships with Charter Members – who are successful entrepreneurs who passionate about the mission of TiE, and are keen to mentor aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Active Mentor Network: Access to an Active Mentor Network to get help in entrepreneurial issues such as business planning, fund raising, etc.
- One-on-one Mentoring Opportunities available throughout the year, upon request.
- Serial Entrepreneurs & Investors: Connect with serial entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, angel investors, etc. who will be able to offer advice regarding business planning and financing strategies.
- Forum to showcase your business: TiE offers formal and informal opportunities and forums to showcase your experiences by highlighting success stories, via business competitions, etc.
- Share common interests: Engage with professionals who with similar quests. You will have an opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs in various stages of realizing their entrepreneurial dreams.
- Members’ database: Access to Member’s zone on the TiE website which gives you access to members profiles worldwide.
- Volunteer opportunities: Preference for volunteer opportunities, which avails complimentary access to certain events.
- TiE, as a non-profit-making organization, does not directly engage in venture capital investments.