TiEQuest 2022 will return on December 6th, 2021. This pitch competition open to startups at all stages.
ABOUT THIS APPLICATION
Does Your Startup Have What It Takes To Win $25,000 In Cash Prizes And $100,000 In Investment?
If the answer is yes, you are in the right place.
TiE Toronto has opened applications to the prestigious TiE Quest 2021 and is calling startups to apply. This sought-after event is a multi-stage business venture competition, bringing startups across Canada to receive advice from industry professionals, and network with top angel investors, venture capitalists, fund managers and other professionals. The winner takes home a cash prize of $25,000 and the opportunity to receive $100,000 in investments.
- Startup exposure and networking opportunities with fund managers, angel investors, and venture capitalists
- Mentorship from successful entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Challenge your existing strategy and business model to improve performance
- A grand cash prize of $25,000 and the opportunity to receive $100,000 investment to the winner
- The Top 5 Finalists to participate in TiE Silicon Valley’s TiE 50 competition and participate in the TiECon 2021 Conference (virtual event)
- Over $100,000 in prizes including in-kind services such as legal, accounting and SR&ED consulting
- Top 5 winners will get access to the TiE Global Network for further investment and networking.
- All participants receive complementary membership in TiE Toronto for 1 year
TiE is a not for profit organization founded in 1992 in Silicon Valley. We are dedicated to foster entrepreneurship locally by providing educational programs, networking events and mentoring opportunities.
We look forward to watching your ideas become reality!